Hagiwara Electric Development and Production Headquarters identifies environmental protection as major concern and takes considerate approaches in all aspects of their activities to help preserve the global environment.
- 1.Promotion of Environmental Protection Initiatives
- We conserve resources and control waste in an effort to preserve and improve the environment. We also supply eco-friendly green products.
- 2.Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
- We comply with related environmental laws and regulations and other necessary requirements.
- 3.Promotion of Ongoing Improvement Initiatives
- We build an environmental management system and try to achieve environmental objectives and goals. We conduct a yearly review to promote ongoing improvements.
- 4.Promotion of Environment Enlightenment
- We proactively educate every single employee about the environment for their increased awareness of environmental issues.
- 5.Disclosure of Our Environmental Policy
- We make our environmental policies known to all employees at every level.
We publicly disclose our environmental policies without reserve if requested by outside entities.
ISO 14001 Certification
Our headquarters and Nissin Office are the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses ISO 14001 certified.
- Environmental management system certificate
- Environmental management system certificate annex
|First Registration Date||March 3, 2006|
|Certified Office||Hagiwara Electric Co.,Ltd. Development and Production Headquarters Nisshin Office: 7
Shimokofukada, Asada-cho, Nisshin City, Aichi Prefecture
|Certified activity||Design, development, and manufacturing of industrial electronic and information devices|
|Japan Quality Assurance Organization|